Candle Care & Safety
We strongly recommend the following guidelines:
- Allow the candle to burn until a full melt pool reaches the edge of the vessel. This can take between 2-4 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼” before each use.
- Prevent your candle from accumulating any wick trimmings or debris.
- Want to recycle or reuse your vessel? When you are finished burning your candle, remove the remaining wax and wash your vessel with soap and warm water. If you can’t find any use for your vessel and you're in Montreal, you can take part in our return program.
For candle safety:
- Never leave burning candles unattended or in the reach of flammable objects, children or pets
- Never extinguish candles with water
- Always keep burning candles in well-ventilated rooms
- Never let your candle burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Stop burning your candle when around 1cm of wax is left
Full safety instructions are on the bottom of your candle, please read and follow carefully.
Our mission is to provide high quality handmade home fragrances that are sustainable and accessible. We carefully source ingredients that are cruelty-free, phtalate-free, and paraben-free. Our natural scents are intended to inspire ritual and ignite the senses.