All our products are made with 100% premium TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from eucalyptus at a luxurious 600 Thread Count (the highest in eucalyptus bedding).
Our sheet set are designed to fit deep pocket mattresses up to 18" in depth. Each sheet set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases*
Eucalypso products are OEKO-TEX® certified, natural, organically dyed, and sustainably made in a closed loop process (that means we recycled 99% of all water and solvents used in the production process).
*Twin sets come with 1 Standard Pillowcase, King sets come with 2 King pillowcases
- Silky soft for the most luxurious sleep of your life
- Naturally temperature regulating, designed for people who fluctuate temperature throughout the night
- Pampering on the skin, especially for people with sensitive or breakout prone skin
- Cool to the touch and moisture wicking, ideal for hot sleepers
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial for the cleanest, comfiest sleep
- Sustainably made in small batches from our mills in Austria, OEKO Tex certified and super earth friendly
- Machine washable to take away the stress of frequently have to wash your sheets
(Psst did you know that Eucalypso sheets are 2x softer and 3x more breathable and 10x more sustainable than cotton)
Wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle
Use a mild detergent
Line dry if possible; otherwise, place in dryer and tumble dry on low
*Unlike many other types of bedding that are made with toxic solvents and chemicals, there is no need to wash your Eucalypso sheets before use – unless that is your preference, of course. We mill and manufacture our sheets with no toxins or damaging chemicals, and only use the cleanest, highest quality materials.
about eucalypso home
Born out of a desire to make ethical sustainable bedding, Eucalypso started from a simple dream to create something that is Earth friendly and even better for people who have trouble sleeping.
We've spent years creating a new type of innovative fabric that is silky soft, breathable, and ultra sustainable. Created in NYC & milled in Austria, our eucalyptus bedding is of the highest quality and thread count.